Unruly’s Programmatic Video Pulse 2015 is a survey-based report that examines the rapidly growing programmatic video landscape. Based upon a survey of 1,000 marketers, the report identifies trends, hurdles and opportunities as the video ecosystem undergoes this transformation in programmatic execution.
Unruly’s key findings include:
- Nearly 70% of respondents have transferred a proportion of their budget from TV to programmatic video in the last 12 months
- Emotional/psychographic targeting is seen as the most desirable targeting capability for marketers utilizing programmatic video
- CTR has become the least-used KPI; Viewability and Completed Views are now the key success metrics
- The ROI gap remains, with over half of respondents thinking that programmatic targeting does not impact offline sales
- Quality of inventory, ad fraud and the skills gap are among the top concerns for marketers operating in the programmatic video sector