Research / Insights on current and emerging industry topics
Agencies Find Digital Video Effective, Particularly for TargetingFebruary 20, 2015 | By Research Team
For the past several years, The research team at BrightRoll (a vendor of video ad automation software) has surveyed agencies to reveal trends and topics that deserve more attention. They look at how agencies are allocating media budgets, how RFPs are changing, frequently used success metrics, etc.
According to BrighRoll’s 2015 Advertising Agency Survey, agencies report that:
- Digital video is becoming mainstream.
- Online video advertising is effective.
- Confidence in programmatic is growing.
- Completed views, conversions, and brand lift are the metrics that matter most.
- Targeting tops the list of digital video benefits.
- Mobile and tablet spending are poised for growth.