The following trust principles outline the core values that underscore the work we do, day in and day out:
- We believe in the openness of the Internet and the power of content that forges trusted, direct relationships between consumers and marketers and our brands.
- We are aware of the many choices of consumers across more and more platforms. We will honor their trust in our brands and relentlessly advocate for their respect.
- We are aware of the many choices of marketers across more and more platforms. We will highlight the value of marketers’ brands associating with the premium brands of DCN members and shine a light on any misconceptions in the modern digital marketplace that undermine the premium brands of publishers and marketers.
- We will ensure that when our content is distributed on third party platforms, our brands receive the access, respect and fair value that our trusted relationships with consumers and marketers entail.
- We will have a seat at the table representing trusted first party relationships in any discussion among advertisers, policy makers and the press.
- We will create a trusted forum among members to share strategic insights, best practices and tactics in order to ensure a vibrant original content marketplace.