Recent research commissioned by Teads and conducted by Forrester in May 2015 notes that while digital video advertising continues to show strong promise for marketers, agencies and media companies there are a few notable challenges that must be resolved in order for it to deliver value for everyone involved.
Five key findings from the report, conducted among 529 advertisers, agencies and media companies in Argentina, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Span, UK and US:
1. All market participants expect digital video spend to increase in the next two years.
2. Lack of premium inventory — and disagreements about the definition of premium — hold back video’s
3. Video is still a work in progress to fulfill its promise.
4. Advertisers, agencies, and media companies must build an accountable, transparent video ad market.
5. Outstream advertising offers one solution to these challenges.