Here are some of the best media stories our team has read so far this week:
- The Washington Post | News outlets scramble to set up technical workarounds in response to Russian censorship (5 min read)
- Axios | News media flee Russia to avoid Putin’s fake news law (2 min read)
- The New York Times | Surrounded by Big Tech, Small Podcast Shops Swim With Sharks (8 min read)
- Source | Sincerely, Leaders of Color: There is no pipeline problem (7 min read)
- The Hollywood Reporter | The Booming Business of Kids’ Podcasting: “It Has Absolutely Exploded” (4 min read)
- CJR | Australia pressured Google and Facebook to pay for journalism. Is America next?
- The Guardian | Chinese government adviser calls for law to ban ‘fake news’ (4 min read)