This event is open to selected invitees and press only. If you’re interested in attending, please contact Chris Pedigo, SVP of Government Affairs, at email@example.com.
An interactive discussion on the exponential rise in the use of ad blocking software and the consumer concerns that are driving it. The panel discussion will include thought leaders in the community – market researchers, government officials and industry experts – and is open to the press.
- Jed Hartman, Chief Revenue Officer, Washington Post
- Heather West, Senior Policy Manager, Mozilla
- Ben Barokas, CEO, Sourcepoint
- Fatemeh Khatibloo, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Moderator: Ricardo Bilton, Staff Writer, Digiday
- Jason Kint, CEO, Digital Content Next
- Julie Brill, FTC Commissioner